Aromatic Essential Oils
High quality, therapeutic grade essential oils are used for healing many ailments. The oils are capable of cleansing our cells of pharmaceutical drugs, petrochemical toxins and chelating heavy metals. These oils are not the low grade synthetic, or supermarket/pharmacy quality. They are high grade organic oils.
What is Raindrop Technique?
Raindrop Technique (RD) is not a massage. It is the application and gentle distribution of oils along the spine. This method boosts the body’s immune responses and assists the body to purge toxins and begin a return to health.
What are essential oils?
Therapeutic grade oils are steam distilled from organically grown plants, or wild crafted plants. The extraction process uses minimum temperatures and pressures with no chemical solvents. These precious oils are essential to plants, carrying nutrients into cells and waste products out.
Are they safe?
When these oils are applied to people, they are capable of carrying oxygen into cells and transferring waste products out, thereby assisting the body to detoxify. They are safe for inhalation, ingestion (food grade) and for application to the skin.
- Oils help bring the body into structural and electrical alignment.
- Stimulate and detoxify the organs and muscles at a cellular level.
- Oils boost the immune system, bringing the body into a higher frequency of health.
- Highly antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Raindrop Technique (RD) involves the application of a sequence of oils to the back, feet and spine.
- RD is a powerful, non-invasive technique utilizing oils high in antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory actions.