Homeopathy is a 200 year old system of natural medicine that utilizes highly diluted doses of substances to stimulate the body’s own ability to heal. This method focusses on the underlying core or disturbance that resulted in illness. The 3,000 plus remedies in homeopathy address innumerable conditions, whether the origin of the ailment is physical, mental or emotional.
Interesting facts about homeopathy:
- Britain’s Royal Family has used homeopathy since the reign of Queen Victoria.
- By the late 1800s, homeopathy in North America was a very popular method of healthcare by doctors and lay people.
- It is an accepted form of medicine in many countries, including Europe, Latin America, South America, United Kingdom, India and is an accepted form of medicine with the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Homeopathy is not herbal, but is an energetic medicine sourced from minute quantities of diluted substances obtained from plants, minerals and animals.
- The healing energy of the remedy source is enhanced through dilution and succussion (vigorous shaking).
- The healing capabilities of homeopathy are not easily explained. Quantum physics provides the most scientific explanation as to its healing powers and potency.
- The elderly
- During pregnancy
- While breastfeeding
- Men and women of all ages